A Submersible Pump Cable is a specialized product to be used for submersible pump in a deep well. The area of installation is physically restrictive, and the environment is very hostile. Rialto is designed and manufacured keeping in mind these factors to achieve the highest possible degree of reliability.
- Submersible Pump Cables are used as supply and control cables.
- These cables are used in submersible pumps, underwater lighting, and floating switches etc.
- Up to the depth of 500 m and water temperature up to +75°C.
- These cables are ideal for outer installations in dry, moist and wet environments but however not suitable for explosive areas.
- Cables are designed and manufactured to achieve the highest possible degree of reliability.
- Standard length cable packing:
- Coils 100, 200, 300 and 500, 1000m. in wooden reels
- Meets the requirement of CENELEC HD 22.1.S2, DIN VDE 0282 PART 810, UL-83 IEC 245, CEI 20-19 & BS 6007, BS 6899
- Temperature range -40° to +90°
- Designed for heavy duty use
- Cut, tear & abrasion resistant
- Exceptional long term performance
- Excellent resistant to oils, chemicals, ozone & solvents
- Excellent Impact Resistant
- Excellent Weather Resistant
- Performs & Looks like Vulcanize Rubber
- Excellent Electrical Properties
- Approved by GWSSB, GWRDC, TWAD, PHED, PSTC, ONGC
- Tested by INTERTEK,SGS, EIL, RITES, NPC
- The area of installation is physically restrictive, and the environment is very hostile.
|Generally Conforms to,||BS EN 50525, CENELEC HD 22.1.S2, DIN VDE 0282 part 810, IEC 245, CEI 20-19 & BS 6007, BS 6899
|Copper :|| EC flexible copper generally conforms to IEC 60228, DIN VDE 0295,IS 8131 |
||Special Rubber EPR, EPDM core |
|Outer Sheath :|| Special Rubber:Black, Blue |
*Any color can be supplied as per the requirement and wish of the buyer.
|Operating Temperature:||-40°c to max.+90°C|
|Test Voltage: ||3000v|
|Min. Bending Radius:||6 x Cable diameter|
|Flame Propagation:|| Flame retardant test as per IEC 60332-1|
Core Color : Core Identification
||AS Per BS EN 50525 & IEC 60227
||AS Per IS 694
||Black, Light Blue and Brown
||Red, Yellow and Blue
||Black, Light Blue, Brown, Yellow with
Green Line / Green with Yellow Line
|Red, Yellow, Blue Green/Black
=The Product is confirmed with the EC to the Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC